Your dog must pass our temperament evaluation to attend the Klub.
You must make an appointment for your dog’s evaluation. 408-736-7102
Hours of Operation
Daycare 7 days a week
Monday – Friday: 7 am to 7pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8 am to 7pm
Monday – Friday: 7 am to 10 am
Saturday – Sunday: 8 am to 10 am
Pick-Up Times (recommended and mandatory)
7 days a week: Full day 2 pm to 7 pm (recommended), half days before 12:30 (Mandatory).
NOTE: ABSOLUTELY No pick-ups between 12:30 pm and 2 pm (scheduled naptime).
Why should I enroll my dog in Klub K9 Play Center for daycare ?
- Well socialized dogs do better in the community!
- Your dog is happier and healthier!
- A tired dog is a good dog!
From “Chu-Chu’s” point of view:
- I get to play with my friends!
- I have fun!
- I keep my social interpretation skills sharp!
From “Chu-Chu’s Parents” point of view:
- My dog is better behaved!
- I know my dog is well cared for!
- My dog is not home alone!
- I’m not worried what my dog might be destroying!!!
Please Note: All the dogs MUST be owned by the same person to receive the multiple dog discount. Credit pricing is listed here. Cash pricing available upon request. Pricing subject to change without notice.
|Single day||1st dog $37.80, dog 2&3 $34.02|
|Half day 7am to 12pm||1st dog $18.90, dog 2&3 $17.01|
|Pack Member 20 visits||$27.30 per day/$546|
|– Dogs 2&3||$24.57 per day/$491.40|
|Play Member 15 visits||$29.40 per day/$441.00|
|– Dogs 2&3||$26.46 per day/$396.90|
|Whelping Member 5 visits||$32.55 per day/$162.75|
|– Dogs 2&3||$29.30 per day/146.50|
|Juinor Pack Member 20 Half day visits||$16.80 per day/$336.00|
|– Dogs 2&3||$13.39 per day/$302.40|
The following are requirements for daycare services:
- up-to-date on all shots (distemper comb, bordetella, rabies, must provide vet records)
- spayed or neutered (after 7 months)
- pass temperament testing.